Understanding the Style Quotient and providing interesting options to brighten up every beautiful personality is high on the priority list because it is important to bring out the uniqueness of the Superstar in each Woman!
When it comes to wearing jewelry, more is often more. Styling your accessories has become just as fun and challenging as putting together an entire ensemble. It’s practically an art.Here are simple tips to help you upgrade your jewelry game to the big leagues.
- The easiest way to accessorize your jewelry is by picking one piece to work around. That piece can be a statement ring, a bold watch or a chunky bracelet. Work around it by adding pieces that are smaller in size and not as flashy.
- If there is no statement piece to work around and all of your jewelry pieces are equal standouts, try to mix them by thickness and size.
- Silver, rose gold, copper, white gold. It no longer has to match! In fact, it’s encouraged to mix all kinds of metals when it comes to your jewelry.
- Here are few more simple tips to pep up your looks
- Bracelet stacking is where you can be the most random
- Update classic pearls by adding a second necklace
- Consistent color throughout your dressing
- Layered necklace metals in all the same shades
- Sometimes a long earring and no neck piece at all
These are Latest collections at http://www.mysticcollections.com
The true key to mixing and matching your jewelry is to play around. It’s sort of like cooking, add a little here, take away there and don’t overdo it. However, don’t under do it either. Also, make sure that the amount of mixing and matching works with where you are going. In some instances a lot of layers will make sense whereas in others you may want to hold back. But that’s the beauty of this way of accessorizing, you can tailor it to the day ahead.