Beaded jewelry by in itself, is a very unique facet to the world of jewels and ornaments. Unlike conventional jewelry who’s value is largely derived from the type of stones or material used, the value of beaded jewelry comes from their design and the creative worth of the designer making them.
A Beaded jewel designer makes use of simple stringing, wire wrapping and stitching techniques to create wearable works of art that are limited only by their own expansive imagination, with the created pieces being very reflective of key trends and styles in the ever changing world of fashion and design.
Although designers do their best in not gravitating towards a certain colour or design palette and branch out, the character and vibes of their creations would unmistakably be their own.
5 WAYS TO LOOK EFFORTLESSLY STYLISH IN BEADS:
- KEEP IT SIMPLE:A simple string of light-colored beads (think light pink, ivory, or opaque) can contribute an understated classiness. Jacqueline Kennedy’s timeless pearls come to mind. Even without the white gloves, you can achieve the same Classic look with a quick clasp of faux pearls.
- COLOR IS GOOD:A bright pop of color around one’s neck shouts happy. They don’t necessarily have to “match” the outfit you’re wearing, but they do have to “blend.” In other words, A peach wrap for example, looks even more summeresque when paired with faux jade beads.
- GET LOOPY:The potential for versatility abounds. Try pairing a strand of thin beads with thick. Consider braving several loops or going with one long rope. A simple shirt turns into an outfit with the right pairing of beads.
- IN COLOR:One of the best aspects of bead jewelry is the amazing range of colors. Beads made of plastic, glass, wood, and crystal can be found in all your favorite hues. Gemstone bead necklaces incorporate authentic gems in a rainbow of colors. Wear bright blue, pink, and yellow beaded necklaces in the spring, or brighten a winter day with emerald and sapphire bead jewelry. Shiny metal beads make for contemporary beaded necklaces. Wear metal beaded jewelry with skinny jeans and silk shirts.
- SIZE MATTERS:Bead size is an important consideration when shopping for beaded necklaces. Large beads make for a dramatic piece of jewelry, while small beads are very delicate and feminine. Keep other jewelry to a minimum when wearing beaded necklaces with large beads in order to avoid looking weighed down.
So, all you ladies bead it out the right way!